WARNING – The following displayed information is taken directly from Smite files with datamining techniques. This means it’s not final info and may change in the near future as well as never coming into Live Client. Read this carefully and make your own oppinion.
- Conquest Changes
- Back Harpies layout changed
- Phoenix location has been adjusted
- Fire elementals added (Below)
- Mid Island and Solo Lane Island Changes
- Fire Elemental
- Buff applied to only the killer
- Jungle Buff – Fire Elemental
- Increases movement speed by 5%
- Jungle Buff – Speed
- Increases movement speed by 20
- Deployable – Fire Elemental Buff
- Invader Phoenix
- Olympian Phoenix
- Clash Phoenix
- Cyclops Brute
- Elder Harpy
- Unchanged! Potion of Physical Might
- Increases Physical Power on use.
- Physical Power increased by 20
- Changed! Purification Beads
- Tier 1: Cooldown
180 -> 180 seconds.
- Tier 2 – Improved Purification : Cooldown
135 -> 160 seconds.
- Changed! Aegis
- Tier 3 – Aegis Trinket: Immune to All Damage, can’t move. Cooldown
120 -> 140 seconds.
- Tier 3 – Aegis Pendant: Immune to All Damage, can move. Cooldown
120 -> 120 seconds.