Season 7.4 PTS Datamining Skins and content is usually 100% accurate, but Gods and Gamemodes data is sometimes inaccurate. Follow @SmiteDatamining for up to date news Remember Post is also added to Reddit, I use it as main comment source! – Link to Reddit Post
Skins and content is usually 100% accurate, but Gods and Gamemodes data is sometimes inaccurate.
Follow @SmiteDatamining for up to date news
Remember Post is also added to Reddit, I use it as main comment source! – Link to Reddit Post
Smite Board – Voice pack Listener
With the new file structure, it’s easier to unpack more data in batch and I’m trying to update the voice pack listener in the next weeks. It may take a while, but for the moment I have updated the website to show a different list for each kind of sounds:
I know the interface is shitty, so let me know if you can help with that.
- Gods: This list will only show God voice packs and skins, for an easier search.
- Caster: All caster voice packs will be listed here. If any is missing, notice me on twitter with an MD, or reddit post.
- Levels: This List will show all sounds related to levels and maps. If you have any old map sound files, notice me on twitter for sending the file.
- NPCs: All creatures and npcs.
- GUI: Sounds for interface.
- Extra god sounds: There’s also extra sounds in some skins, I will try to find a way to add it.
If anything is missing, let me know also please! Also any change I can make to VGS Simulator to make it more popular is accepted!
- Added S7.3 Datamining
- Added new skins
- Added Depthzy info
- Added voice packs
Smite Board – 3D Models & Voice Packs
Smite Board is a 3D Models & Voicepacks database site. It features also a VGS Simulaltor so you can hear the voice packs or just practice the VGS.
As of November 2018 the website is continued under board.smitedatamining.com instead of self domain smiteboard.com
Some 3D Models are animated.
- Ah Muzen Cab Electric Buzz (UNRELEASED SKIN!)
- Chiron Centaurion (UNRELEASED SKIN!)
- Khepri Cursed Scarab (UNRELEASED SKIN!)
- Baba Yaga
- Aesir Mulan
- Rocky Road He Bo
- Syndicate Da Ji
- Valkyrie Bride Thor
- Shadow Speaker Hel
- Kitty Cafe Artemis
New Skins / Cosmetics
- Upcoming Bundles
- Shadow Spirits
- Fae Mantis
- Ah Muzen Cab – Electric Buzz
- Chiron (Skin 7) – Centaurion
- Khepri (Skin 11) – Cursed Scarab
- Chang’e skin
- Jorm Skin
- Nu Wa skin
- Scylla skin
- Hades V3 (Not sure if means rework)+ Hades Skin – Final Boss?
- Bellona skin
- Hercules skin
- Tyr skin
- Merlin Skin
- Unknown patch Skins
- Arachne (Skin 8)
- Camazotz (Skin 7)
- Discordia (Skin 6)
- Guan Yu (Skin 7)
- Jorm (Skin 6)
- Khepri (Skin 11)
- Nemesis (Skin 14)
- Ne Zha (Skin 7)
- Nu Wa (Skin 15)
- Scylla (Skin 14)
Pink text highlights what’s new from this pts datamining vs what remains from previous datamining.
Goddess 110 – Depthzy Keyname
Depthzy still remains unnamed and it’s under keyname. So there’s no confirmation of who it really is inside files, said so… I scanned deeply(huehueh joke) to find everything they used as placeholder for Depthzy.
During these hard work with /u/Snufflebox (He does an awesome work) these evidences reveal us that:
The following text is not a joke or April Fools, it’s serious. While I said Cthulhu was coming in the April Fools post, the new evidences still point to him.
- Abyssal Acolyte skin and Baron Samedi T5 skins were used as placeholders for Depthzy. That means:
- Fx, audios, Anim tree (Animations, states) were used and shared from those skins.
- It COULD, and I repeat, COULD mean that the character could be Mage or work similar to those skins (How he walks, abilities targeters like circle, Fxs or agni’s wave)
- These skins have tentacles and many puprle FX and things that could fit CTHULHU.
- These skins were released during 2018 Summer. Abyss (or destroyer) was supposed to come in 2019 and delayed to 2020. So it COULD be planned at that point when these skins were released.
- The above line is important because we found a strong evidence in Agni’s skin Ability. It also exists in Chaac’s Ultimate in the Abyssal Execution skin. Image shown below: There’s a message in the upper right corner that reads Abyssal Deep.
- The rest of the text, is from the most famous quote from Cthulhu’s lore
- “Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn” (“In his house at R’lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.”)
- All Hi-Rez did, was replace the words Cthulhu and R’lyeh (maybe because some copyright stuff, i dunno) and replaced them with Abyssal Deep
- Only these skins, which are recent and from 2018 have this text, so they added it intentionally in late 2018.
- Both skins have common elements to Cthulhu, or tentacles things. There are also other skins like AMC or poseidon, but let’s remember they use AnimTree from Baron Samedi, so it seems like they wanted a character that walks normally instead of one flying or surfing like poseidon.
- By using the Baron Tier 5 skin, there’s a chance the god has some kind of transformation… the abilities kit (below) hints to type of abilities for Ability 1,2 and 3. So maybe it changes by evolving?
- Also, It has been brought to our notice from certain sources, that Cthulhu might very much be a reality. (We trust the source, but you know, could not be a reality).
- Do you think any of above could fit any other God? Let me know in reddit post or twitter @SmiteDatamining
- General Info I can’t link
- Damage Type – Death
- Damage Type – Fade Out
- Depthzy has some kind of States. I don’t think it’s stances.
- Has stacks
- Stacks or gain effects through auto attacks.
- Basic Attack
- Dephty seems to have 2 abilities for each one. I don’t think it’s stances, but related to somekind of evolution with stacks or maybe changing X state. The reasoning for this is that the Ability B seems to be an evolved, or a bit different, form of Ability A.
- Ability A 01
- Enemy Debuff
- Targeter with particles
- Has different effect depending on the stacks from Passive (And/or) the state of Depthzy.
- Ability B 01
- Ability A 02
- Pulse Fire
- I’m not sure if this means that the ability works as a pulse fire and you deploy something in each pulse.. or you deploy an object that fires pulses.
- Ability B 02
- Deployable Mesh
- Knock Back
- Shock Wave (Like a splash?)
- Ability A 03
- Wave FX
- Deployable Mesh
- Ability B 03
Other possible candidates:
Season 7 Gods
Seems like there will be a total of 6 Gods this season. From 108 to 113
This list is just speculation about which gods could get the spot. Once they are confirmed, they will get a section for them pretty much as Mulan and Baba Yaga are above.
- 111 – Tsukuyomi
- 112 – ???
- 113 – ???