Paladins CBT 15 Datamining, Kinessa appears and a few more maps in the work
Please remember this is Datamining and not everything may end coming in Live client.
- [Sniper Mode][-20% Per Rank] Reduce the movement speed penalty of sniper mode by 40/60/80/100%
- [Sniper Mode][-20% Per Rank] Reduce the time it takes to scope by 25/50/75/100%
- Kinessa tosses out a sensor device that attaches itself to terrain and reveals enemies (to Kinessa) in a 25ft radius sphere.
- Oppressor Mine
- Kinessa throws out up to 2 mines that activate once they land. While active the Oppressor Mine will slow a single enemy player within a 40ft for 30%.
- Devices, cards or something from Kinessa
- 25/50/75/100% Scope
- 40/50/60/70% Sensor
- Move Speed * Sniper Mode
- Possible Cards (I don’t remember all card names, so tell me in twitter if I screwed with any)
- Increase the slow of your Oppressor Mines by 25/50/75/100%. Oppressor Mines now cripple.
- Well Stocked
- Gain an additional charge of Oppressor Mine and have up to 3 active at once. reduces charge generation time by 1/2/3/4s.
- Increase the range of Oppressor Mines by 40/60/80/100%.
- Enemies Affected by your Oppressor Mines are revealed to you for 30/40/50/60s.
- Power Supply
- Deal 15/30/45/60% extra dmg while near one of your oppressor mines.
- Gamma Slice
- Fortune Fury
- Sweet Tooth
- Lightning Rod
- Purple Thunder
- Mixed Berry
New Map Testing
- Gold Rush
- Mega Mode
- Sinistral Siege
Let’s not forget also the old Datamining info which hasn’t arrived yet
New Map BOTs or just Hi-Rez messing
These 2 bots could be from Extinction map, make sure to do your own opinion but it looks like an Horde Mode or something like so.
- Jurassic Ted
- Jurassic Ted, the legendary Tricerasaurus Raptor raised from the dead, has come to unleash a wave of unrelenting misery upon the world. With his horde of undying minions, all who stand in his way will be made to surrender their crystals or perish. Unless the noble Champions of the Realm can come together to defeat him, Jurassic Ted will smite this land into oblivion. Also, he has cookies. Mmmm, cookies.
- Tragodar has come to warn the Champions of the impending return of Jurassic Ted, his former master. Because Jurassic Ted is immortal, the only way to defeat him is to go back in time and prevent the acursed necromancer from creating him in the first place. Unbeknowst to our heroes, Tragodar’s true intentions are to go back and enslave Jurassic Ted, instead using him to conquer the galaxy and make cookies illegal across all of time and space.