Owl and Demon are almost ready, Survivor appears while it has no info.
Please let me know through twitter if any of these cosmetics is wrong or already released if you don’t mind.
- Fernando (Black Mecha)
- OB 56 Datamining skins
- Jenos (Eclipse)
- Lian (Goddess)
- Tyra (M16A1)
- Unknown (Kitten)
- OB 55 Datamining skins
- Inara (Chevron)
- Zhin (Barbarian)
- Evie Staff Death FX
- Test version of Evie’s Ice Staff that applies a custom death FX.
- Paladins VIP Subscription
- VIP (7-Day)
New Game Modes / Maps
- Halloween 2017 is a new map, uses Paladins Siege game mode.
- Asiatic Map Siege
- District Siege
- Eastwatch Siege
- Rift V3 Siege
- Salt Siege
- Triumph V3 Siege
- Toxic Siege
- Waterway Siege
- Apparently siege is becoming a new thing, or it looks like so in the files
- Tower A
- Tower B
- It looks like the original Siege game mode, which included killing 2 gates and the final gate which would be the castle.
- Test for mace boy
- Default Mace
- Self Resurrection (Laz)
- Self Resurrection Supporting
- Chain attack (2)
- Ability – Absorption Field
- Absorb Wall
- Reversal Wall
- Ability – Charge Blast
- Ability – Rush
- Ability – Self Resurrection
- Apparently it features a Fake Death. I’m not sure if you can actually suicide yourself and then resurrect, but indeed when you die, after 3 seconds, you resurrect yourself.
There’s no extra info on this one,
- Churchill, Human Warrior
- AOE Slow
- AOE Pulse
- Ability – Q
- You are receiving less damage.
Talus is the name of the prototype character Demon.
- Normal Form
- Demon Form
- 1st and 2nd Hit from Demon
- Teleport / Telepunch
- Telepunch Projectile
- Telepunch works with a zoom, so maybe it’s like a sniper punch
- There’s a max distance you can teleport to the objective, so yeah it’s a teleport.
- Knock Back
- Demon’s camera tracks the target
- Weapon Zoom Fov
- I guess he can zoom from 77 to 45 Fov
- When you shoot the camera shakes
- Spike Rock Wall
- Fire Wall
- Skill – Blitz Upper
- Skill – Overcharge
- Skill – Rune of Travel
- [Inner Strength]
- [Rune of Travel] Rune of travel now resets the cooldown of Overcharge and Blitz upper when it activates.
- [Raging Demon]
- [Overcharge] You no longer consume ammo while Overcharge is active.
- [Faustian Bargain]
- [Rune of Travel] Rune of travel no longer automatically activates when the duration ends. If the rune is not used the cooldown is reset.
Armor & Weapon – Cards
- [Guts I, II, II, IV]
- [Armor] Take 8/16/24/32 less damage when below 40% health.
- [Bullpup I, II, II, IV]
- [Weapon] Gain 5/10/15/20% Reload Speed.
- [Last Remnant I, II, II, IV]
- [Weapon] Increase your ammo count by 3/6/9/12.
- [Perseverance I, II, II, IV]
- [Weapon] Gain 10/20/30/40% lifesteal when below 40% health.
Blitz Upper – Cards
- [Carry Through I, II, II, IV]
- [Blitz Upper] Hitting an enemy with Blitz Upper grants you 10/20/30/40% movement speed for 3s.
- [Daredevil I, II, II, IV]
- [Blitz Upper] Activating Blitz Upper heals you for 50/100/150/200 Health.
- [Darksight I, II, II, IV]
- [Blitz Upper] Hitting an enemy with Blitz Upper reveals them for 1/2/3/4s.
- [Relic Affinity I, II, II, IV]
- [Blitz Upper] Hitting an enemy with Blitz Upper generates 4/8/12/16 ammo.
Overcharge – Cards
- [Ancient Power I, II, II, IV]
- [Overcharge] Hitting an enemy while Overcharge is active reduces the cooldown of Blitz Upper by .5/1/1.5/2s.
- [Antediluvian I, II, II, IV]
- [Overcharge] Enemies hit by Overcharge receive 20/40/60/80% reduced healing for 2s.
- [Primeval Might I, II, II, IV]
- [Overcharge] Gain 8/16/24/32% lifesteal while Overcharge is active.
- [Reclamation I, II, II, IV]
- [Overcharge] Activating Overcharge generates 4/8/12/16 ammo.
Rune of Travel – Cards
- [Eternal I, II, II, IV]
- [Rune of Travel] The duration of Rune of Travel is increased by 1/2/3/4s.
- [Evanescent I, II, II, IV]
- [Rune of Travel] Move 8/16/24/32% faster while Rune of Travel is active.
- [Revitalize I, II, II, IV]
- [Rune of Travel] Rune of Travel heals you for 200/400/600/800 when you teleport to it.
- [Transient I, II, II, IV]
- [Rune of Travel] The duration of Rune of Travel is reduced by 1/2/3/4s.