5.8 PTS Datamining:
Skins and content is usually 100% accurate, but Gods and Gamemodes data is sometimes inaccurate.
Follow @SmiteDatamining for up to date news
Remember Post is also added to Reddit, I use it as main comment source! – Link to Reddit Post
Smite Board – 3D Models & Voice Packs
Smite Board is a 3D Models & Voicepacks database site. It features also a VGS Simulaltor so you can hear voice packs.
Some 3D Models are animated.
- Slavic Flag
- Chompy Chibi Fenrir
- Fat Loki Cabrakan
- Northern Ranger Hachiman
- eUnited Cu Chulainn
- Added 5.7 Datamining
- Added New skins
New Skins / Cosmetics
- These are probably introduced into 8th adventure
- Voice Pack Booster – Everyone on your team effected with this booster can equip voice packs for all gods and skins
- Enigma Chest Booster – When using this booster everyone on your team will get an Enigma Chest.
- Triumph Chest Booster – When using this booster everyone on your team will get a Triumph Chest.
- Bollywood Event
- Bollywood Level Theme – Listen Now
- Uprising Event
- Sobek (V2 Skin8) – Dragon’s Light
- The Morrigan (Skin 6) – Soothsayer
- Kukulkan (Skin 11) – Polar Vortex
- Thor – Violet Lord
- Bacchus – Evil Spirits
- Hades – Plague Lord
- Izanami (Skin 3) – Baroness
- Jing Wei (Skin2) – Nightbane
- Bellona – Dragon
- Medusa (Skin 8)
- Nox (Skin 7)
- Ratatoskr (Skin 6)
- Scylla (Skin 9) – Dire Serpent
- Ymir (Skin 13)
- (Isis was mentioned to have a skin long datamining patches ago, it hasn’t appeared anymore since then)
God 97 – Pele (Polynesian)
Polynesian pantheon is revealed as the 3rd pantheon to arrive in smite. Pele is revealed as Polynesian deity
- It is now inside files but there’s no extra info
God 96 – Baron Samedi (Voodoo)
Baron Samedi is supposed to be the first Voodoo god to arrive in smite but due to recent events of Hi-Rez hiding the future god names here we have a weird situation as we have God95 info without name but we have Baron Samedi (which is meant to be God 96)
In the case Baron Samedi is real, could it fit with God95? Well, it depends if the wall is actually his cross and he just hides inside or something like that.
- Baron Cross (Left & Right)
- Basic Attack
- 34 + 1.5/Lvl (+20% of Magical Power)
- Increased Power
- Self Potion
- Works with Hysteria
- Ability 1 – Paralyzing Spit
- Damage: Unknown +20% of your Magical Power
- Stun: Unknown time
- Can target multiple targets
- Left Beam
- Right Beam
- Ability 2
- Ground Target (Probably a circle around yourself)
- Radius: 17.5
- Damage: Unknown +80% of your Magical Power
- Spirit Projectile
- Enemy & Allies
- Ability 3 – Mummify
- Snake Projectile
- Stun: Unknown time
- Cost: 60
- Baron Snake
- Ability 4 –
- Charge, Shoot and Eject
- Has a Grab
- When it grabs a God, it does something with him, I’m not quite sure what is about but let’s speculate based on what I’m able to read: I think when you grab a god you swap to him or you make him do something, looks like you attach to your target (Seems like you may be hidden as your nameplate is on false). I’m not saying you may control an enemy, but you actually get inside them or something like so.
- Last Valid Location?
Challenge 8 is an adventure based on Battle Round
Let’s try to explain first what this game mode is about:
- Battle Round is a game mode based by Rounds (It probably is the game mode of the Xing tian mountain or something like so)
- Player has stacks and a max of stacks, also time to next stack.
- There’s something called Goo
- When a player gets a kill you spawn this Goo.
The adventure seems also to be Egyptian theme and probably capture point themed (This may be for another map or event, it’s not clear)
- Capture Point
- It was somehow speculated that adventure 8 could be a return for an egyptian domination theme map. There’s no confirmation for now but there are again files about Capture point.
- There was a test of 4 teams? (Not sure)
- Sandstorm Border
- Adventure Ch8 Medusa’s Brawl Conversion
- Boss Djinn (The one from Egyptian Domination)
- Shoots fireballs
- Objective Center
- Buff Heal
- Buff Speed
Challenge 03 (?)
- Arena Mayan (Test map)